Tuesday 16 July 2013

TAIWAN SONG :)


    Last night I hear one of my favourite Taiwan song. The title song is Ai Mei by Rainie Yang. I started hear this song when I was standard 6 in OST Devil Beside You. To me it is a sad song. Even she singing in Taiwan language but I still can feel by her singing. “Ai Mei” mean is ambiguity. The word Ai Mei in chinese is like a situation where two people have feelings for each but they’re not necessarily together. For whatever reason (example, they can’t work it out) So yeah, it is sort of like "ambiguity" or even ambivalence, where you're having 2 different feelings.

       When I see the lyric, that have a words attract me. “When to go forward, and want to give up? “. It is something so meaningful to me. When I see Rainei Yang concert at YouTube, she cried because she was touched when the audients sang along. I thought, she very happy because others people support her career. So that’s all I want to share about my favourite Taiwan song.


                                    
                                                   Rainei Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment