Thursday 4 July 2013

FALL IN LOVE WITH ROYAL RED VELVET CAKE


                                                                
                                                                
                                   ROYAL RED VELVET CAKE


 Assalamualaikum and hello. Today i want to write one of my favourite cake. I really love Royal Red Velvet Cake. It is so delicious ever and moist. The taste of this cake it was like chocolate and the white cream actually is the cream cheese. A delicious red chocolatey cake that is a crowd pleaser. It is a chocolatey, red cake that is has a cream cheese topping that is satisfying for any sweet tooth. In todays world it is becoming a very popular and enjoyable treat. It is a hit for any dinner party or any friendly gathering. You should try the amazing red velvet cake.Before this my friend and I had baked this cake. It is quiet hard making  this cake for the first time.But if you keep practice it will essay. Like people say " practice make perfect "   But the result it will really satisfied. I think you should taste or make this cake by your own. Like I say it is so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment