Monday 14 October 2013

Cry.

Sometimes I feel it is better if we don’t know each other. I meet you, I only get this pain. This pain is really hurt. Every day I cry. Many times I try to forget about you. But it is really hard and the hardest things I ever do in whole my life. I really love you, but like you say before this, we are not for each other.  We are not faith to be together.

Once you say like that, I cry so badly. I’m really tired crying. You never understand what feeling I had to face it. I’m really tired. Hoping you will text or call me but it just waste my times.

Every times my phone vibrates, I really hope it was you. I’m just keep waiting. This is really hurt to me. Why you give me a hope? Why you act like you love me? Why you act like you really care about me? Why you have do that to me. I really don’t understand. You just leave like that. At least say something before you leave.


I hate you


No comments:

Post a Comment