Monday 26 August 2013

Eid Mubarak 2013!




Hello guys, today I want to write about my Eid for this year. My family and I celebrate this Eid at Melaka which is my mother hometown. The day before Eid, all of us were busy at kitchen especially my grandma. My grandma and my sister was ‘menganyam ketupat’ on that evening. Me? I was busy in the kitchen at that time and there was a lot of things I have to do like blend the garlic, union, chili and so on. On that night, we started to cook ‘rendang’. Then we tied up the living room and some place in the house. 

At first Eid morning, we wake early. After we prayer, we wear ‘baju raya’ clothes. My grandfather, my grandmother,  my father, my uncle and my cousin goes to mosque to prayer. Me with my mom, and my aunt stay at home while we prepare food such as ‘ketupat’, ’rendang’ and lemang’. After they arrive at home, we do some recite prayer’s. Then we apologize one another. Then the climax part is  we waiting for to got a  ‘duit raya’ and I got duit raya too. After  that we go to eat. After eat we going to neighbour house. At afternoon we going back home because too many guest come visited. It was so tired because so many people come. 

It was same thing happen at second Eid. My relative is a big family. It’s very cheerful actually, when we gathered together.

                                                   do some recite prayer’s.

                                                                 with my aunt.

                                                         with my little cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment