Monday 26 August 2013

MY LAST SPORT DAY AT SCHOOL 2012


     Tonight, suddenly I was recall about my sport day at school last year. It was my last sport day at  secondary school. I unit uniform is ‘Puteri Islam’. So as senior, I have to enter ‘kawad’. When our first practice time, my teachers choose me to be commander. But I don’t accept that because I don’t want, so I order my junior to be commander and I have to guide her. So far so good, she commands the group and I proud of her.

     My sport day in March 2012, I don’t remember the exactly date. The venue was at Mini Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. That place was very near from my school. At the morning I’m straight away go to Mini Stadium Bukit Jalil. 

     Before the opening, we gather together, and then make a line. There are one teacher gave order, and then we go out with one group. Basically our performer was okay. The most part that I don’t like is stand at middle field and have to hear our principal gave a speech, because at field it’s hot. Our sport day finish at 1.30. I just got one silver medal that day.


  I was hold 'Puteri Islam' flag.

                                                                  With my bestfriend.

Make some practise to make perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment