Friday 30 August 2013

THE PERSON I LIKE MOST

Of all the people in the world, I like my dear mother the most.

Everyone knows that mother’s love is the greatest in the world. When I see how my mother behaves towards my father, brother, and sisters and me, I am filled with pride. In everything that she does, there is a touch of love. Even when she washes the dishes, she make sure that they are clean so that no one in her family will become ill.

Though she sometimes scolds me, she scolds because she love me. She do not want I make a same mistake anymore. The way she loves her family is proven every day. I really love my mom cooking. Yeah, everyone love her mom cooking. When I want back home from my collage, I would call my mom to cook my favourite food.


Every day, my mom would call me. In one day, three or four time she would call me. Every morning my mom will call me to wake me up. When I got problem, I just call her. But I do not tell her my problem. Just heard her voice, all my problem go away. But I think she know  I got problem, that was mom instinct.


No comments:

Post a Comment