Thursday 29 August 2013

PARIS, FRANCE.

I want to go Paris. I love to see the Eiffel Tower. Eiffel Tower is absolutely attracting to me and I wish one day I can go there. The Eiffel Tower sparkles. It sparkles! The city is beautiful. Light reflects off the white stone buildings in the most amazing ways.  The Eiffel Tower, a symbol of Paris and France, has reached the level of success that no one could have possibly imagined when it was built in 1889. It attracts more than 7 million visitors every year and over the decades has become one of the country's most important monuments.


                                        
                                              This is Eiffel Tower


Paris is also famous for its cafés and restaurants. There are thousands of restaurants to choose from in Paris; as well as plenty of French restaurants, there are hundreds of Italian restaurants, pizzerias. I think when I go holiday at there surely my weight increase
.
Fashion at Paris also the most popular around the world. Fashion at Paris really give aspire to other people, especially to the designer.


                                             One of fashion show at Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment